If I told you that millions of Americans are harboring internal parasites, you might think I was kidding you.
I know, it sounds like something that could only happen in a Third World country or deep in the tropics, but unfortunately, it’s very true — and very common.
Actually, at this point it’s reached epidemic proportions. And it can affect you and your entire family, even the kids and grandkids, causing complications such as digestive issues, fatigue, arthritis, seizures, heart disease, and even blindness.
And if left untreated, it can kill you.
While international travel is one way to pick up a parasite and bring it home, you don’t even have to leave town to be at risk.
The most frustrating part is that you can go to doctor after doctor and still not get to the root of the problem. A big reason is that many of the symptoms resemble lots of other conditions, such as chronic fatigue syndrome or IBS.
Now, however, one of the brightest minds in scientific research has found a way to easily eliminate what she calls the “monsters inside of you.”
Not too long ago, the CDC issued a press release warning that millions of people in the U.S. are infected with parasites, but many have no idea — and most doctors are not treating patients “appropriately” if, in fact, they diagnose them correctly at all.
This is so common because you don’t have to do anything out of the ordinary to pick up a parasite.
- Drinking water is one easy way to become infected. It turns out that two of the most common kinds of parasites found in water, Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium (“crypto”), are immune to chlorine!
- Dirty diapers can easily harbor parasitic cysts that can invisibly lodge under your fingernails when changing a baby.
- Fido and Fluffy can carry numerous parasites — both on their bodies and in their waste products — that you may be exposed to every day.
- Fish — even cooked fish (unless it’s really cooked thoroughly) — can still harbor live worms. And sushi? Since experts say that every single kind of fish can contain parasites, that’s a given!
- Just last month, the CDC warned about a doubling of crypto outbreaks in swimming pools and water parks around the U.S.
And left untreated, the results can be devastating. Hookworms, for example can tunnel into the walls of your intestines. Tapeworms can bore directly into your digestive system, leading to leaky gut syndrome.
It sounds like a horror movie!
Fortunately, best-selling author, nutrition expert and our very own HSI Advisory Panel member Ann Louise Gittleman has been doing extensive research into this problem for over three decades.
But Ann Louise did more than just learn everything she could about parasitic infections — she discovered an amazing, drug-free method to eliminate them from your body that she has detailed in her easy-to-follow new book, The Hidden Parasite Epidemic.
Now, you would think that diagnosing someone with a parasite infection would be easy with a routine stool sample test.
But as Ann Louise found out, that’s not as reliable as many doctors believe. Your test can come back negative, yet you can still be infected with one or more of these health-wrecking pests.
Which is why it makes sense to actually take it for granted that you do have a parasite!
And with this breakthrough treatment plan of five proven, simple steps — which include ways to “flush” them out with a blend of plant-based fibers, eliminate foods that feed parasites, and take a potent blend of herbs that discourage them — there’s no reason not to.
This may be the breakthrough you’ve been waiting for in finally solving certain health problems that you thought you just had to live with.